a

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

*** Luminous Spring ***



Nota Bene: Credit goes out to these two fabulous Flickr photographers Jakig for the cutest Blubird ever and to my my dear Flickr friend Zsaj who captivates me each and every time I look at her work!

www.flickr.com/photos/98474349@N00/ Zsaj { all the above pictures except the blue bird}

www.flickr.com/photos/jakig/ {Bluebird}


****"Did my heart love till now?Forswear it sight,
For I ne'er saw true beauty till this night"**** Romeo

This is an old post I did quite a while back and with all the talk of Spring, Bluebirds, Birds and Nests I thought I might revive this old mosaic I did some time ago with a poem I had written to accompany it. I adore birds, nests, the color blue and I think Spring is got to be my favorite of all seasons......still not sure for every season has its beauty and one is lucky when they are able to live each one!


Oh Luminous Spring

Oh luminous spring
What secrets do you bring?
Flowers in the breeze
And bluebirds that softly sing

While my bleary mind in these
Illusion dreams
Has sweetly seized
My heart has contentedly eased…
Spring should not be so far behind!

Annabelle

No comments:

MIDNIGHT MARGARITAS

MIDNIGHT MARGARITAS
A place for keeping my art in larger formats

*** Sir Arthur Conan Doyle ***

*** Sir Arthur Conan Doyle ***
“Where there is no imagination there is no horror”. Arthur Conan Doyle, Sr.

*** Sir Christopher Lee ***

*** Sir Christopher Lee ***
“There are many vampires in the world today - you only have to think of the film business”

* ~ Spirit of the Night ~

* ~ Spirit of the Night ~
Soon it will be Hallows Eve...Time to create Art from the Dark Side ***Annabelle

~ Turn of the Screw ~

~ Turn of the Screw ~
A Flickr mosaic I made some time ago ~ Annabelle

WE WERE SOLDIERS

WE WERE SOLDIERS
~ Annabelle

Twilight at Sea


The Twilight Hours like birds flew by,
As lightly and as free;
Ten thousand stars were in the sky,
Ten Thousand on the sea;
For every wave with dimpled face,
That leaped upon the air,
Had caught a star in its embrace,
And held it trembling there.

Amelia Coppuck Welby

Total Pageviews

COPYRIGHT

All graphics, text and design:
copyright Anna Belanger - Annabelle


Note: If you personally hold copyright to any images or other content herein and wish it to be removed or credited, please email me and I'm more than happy to do so.