a

Saturday, October 3, 2009

*** Halloween Portrait ***

I have been known at home to be a little bit of a witch at times for a number of reasons but another nickname alias I owe is “Mom the Witch”, which I have to give the entire credit to my son for imparting the loving moniker upon me.
It was just before Halloween and my husband had made a life size Witch sitting her on a wicker chair by the front entrance to the house.
When Ty arrived home he was taken aback to see there was someone waiting for him at the door but it didn’t look so much like his mom , after a moment’s thought under his breath he squeaked out....mum?
Well,we do have it on tape and it is precious! I adore the funny disposition of little kids when they are a little baffled by things and without really trying create the most amusing funny moments one can never fail to remember.
So this year I have started to design my first Halloween banner with the Witch as the theme.
This is for you Ty! Thanks for the funny memories.

Happy Halloween m^._.^m

2 comments:

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Oh Annabelle this is stunningly beautiful...it took my breath away!!! I might use it for Halloween...it's not that big over here yet but it is trying!!! Hope you are well...Dzintra♥x

Vicki's Bit-o-earth said...

Annabelle, I've been over at your other blog and now have come over here to wish you well, and say how I love your art... and give you my best wishes for good health. Stay positive, as I know you are. Your art, I know will flourish inspite of the mysteries you are dealing with. xx Vicki

MIDNIGHT MARGARITAS

MIDNIGHT MARGARITAS
A place for keeping my art in larger formats

*** Sir Arthur Conan Doyle ***

*** Sir Arthur Conan Doyle ***
“Where there is no imagination there is no horror”. Arthur Conan Doyle, Sr.

*** Sir Christopher Lee ***

*** Sir Christopher Lee ***
“There are many vampires in the world today - you only have to think of the film business”

* ~ Spirit of the Night ~

* ~ Spirit of the Night ~
Soon it will be Hallows Eve...Time to create Art from the Dark Side ***Annabelle

~ Turn of the Screw ~

~ Turn of the Screw ~
A Flickr mosaic I made some time ago ~ Annabelle

WE WERE SOLDIERS

WE WERE SOLDIERS
~ Annabelle

Twilight at Sea


The Twilight Hours like birds flew by,
As lightly and as free;
Ten thousand stars were in the sky,
Ten Thousand on the sea;
For every wave with dimpled face,
That leaped upon the air,
Had caught a star in its embrace,
And held it trembling there.

Amelia Coppuck Welby

Total Pageviews

COPYRIGHT

All graphics, text and design:
copyright Anna Belanger - Annabelle


Note: If you personally hold copyright to any images or other content herein and wish it to be removed or credited, please email me and I'm more than happy to do so.