a

Friday, November 19, 2010

Soldered Vintage Coral Bottles



These are a couple of reproduction bottles with beautiful etched flowers that I had purchased some time ago. 
The corals were collected from Milton and Kingston when I accompanied my husband on some of his extended jobs away from home. I very seldom come across vintage seashells and corals and when I do I'm thrilled to find such treasures. They acquire such a lovely patina with age and of course they in turn have been fortunate to have been rediscovered, obtaining another life; hopefully for a very long one. 


I've been romancing the sea forever; what can you expect from a gal who was born by the sea. When you glance towards that twinkle in the sun and see the art that the sea has created, you suddenly want to go there in that beautiful tranquil seashore, collecting shells washed upon the glittering sand and then while the day away dreaming. Maybe that's why I have such a collection of natural art from the ocean and from the lovely deep wood surrounding my home; they are my constant companions who lend a hand in my creations.

 Hope you like them. 



•*´¨*¸*.•*´¨***~^..^~*Annabelle¸.•*´¨*¸*.•*´¨* * *






Vintage Corals, Jewels, Crystals  and Reproduction Bottles










No comments:

MIDNIGHT MARGARITAS

MIDNIGHT MARGARITAS
A place for keeping my art in larger formats

*** Sir Arthur Conan Doyle ***

*** Sir Arthur Conan Doyle ***
“Where there is no imagination there is no horror”. Arthur Conan Doyle, Sr.

*** Sir Christopher Lee ***

*** Sir Christopher Lee ***
“There are many vampires in the world today - you only have to think of the film business”

* ~ Spirit of the Night ~

* ~ Spirit of the Night ~
Soon it will be Hallows Eve...Time to create Art from the Dark Side ***Annabelle

~ Turn of the Screw ~

~ Turn of the Screw ~
A Flickr mosaic I made some time ago ~ Annabelle

WE WERE SOLDIERS

WE WERE SOLDIERS
~ Annabelle

Twilight at Sea


The Twilight Hours like birds flew by,
As lightly and as free;
Ten thousand stars were in the sky,
Ten Thousand on the sea;
For every wave with dimpled face,
That leaped upon the air,
Had caught a star in its embrace,
And held it trembling there.

Amelia Coppuck Welby

Total Pageviews

COPYRIGHT

All graphics, text and design:
copyright Anna Belanger - Annabelle


Note: If you personally hold copyright to any images or other content herein and wish it to be removed or credited, please email me and I'm more than happy to do so.