a

Friday, April 13, 2012

The number # 13 ~ Paint Party Friday Week #5~ year 2

All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream...



Is the #13 your lucky number or your scary #?

I happen to think it is lucky, after all I was brought up in Italy, I have a horseshoe charm with the number #13 inside it given to me by my mom.



I even found this little vintage bird with the number #13 on it's base, most probably someone who thought differently from me....haha!


In Italy, the number #13 is looked upon as a lucky number but I do from time to time have a little fun with it , like now; I thought it had a perfect place on my tree.






One can think of it as they wish, after all an art piece should give thought and question to the viewer, all in good fun I say ; )



That's it for this week, busy with other projects.

Until next time ,
Annabelle

p.s. Don't forget to visit the artists participating in this week's party on Paint Party Friday

1 comment:

GlorV1 said...

I like your Number 13. I don't really think of it as "bad luck" or anything like that. Your little vintage bird is awesome and how wonderful that your were raised in Italy. I like your comment about how "an art piece should give thought and question to the viewer." I love that quote. Have a great weekend and Happy PPF. It's always enjoyable visiting your blog.

MIDNIGHT MARGARITAS

MIDNIGHT MARGARITAS
A place for keeping my art in larger formats

*** Sir Arthur Conan Doyle ***

*** Sir Arthur Conan Doyle ***
“Where there is no imagination there is no horror”. Arthur Conan Doyle, Sr.

*** Sir Christopher Lee ***

*** Sir Christopher Lee ***
“There are many vampires in the world today - you only have to think of the film business”

* ~ Spirit of the Night ~

* ~ Spirit of the Night ~
Soon it will be Hallows Eve...Time to create Art from the Dark Side ***Annabelle

~ Turn of the Screw ~

~ Turn of the Screw ~
A Flickr mosaic I made some time ago ~ Annabelle

WE WERE SOLDIERS

WE WERE SOLDIERS
~ Annabelle

Twilight at Sea


The Twilight Hours like birds flew by,
As lightly and as free;
Ten thousand stars were in the sky,
Ten Thousand on the sea;
For every wave with dimpled face,
That leaped upon the air,
Had caught a star in its embrace,
And held it trembling there.

Amelia Coppuck Welby

Total Pageviews

COPYRIGHT

All graphics, text and design:
copyright Anna Belanger - Annabelle


Note: If you personally hold copyright to any images or other content herein and wish it to be removed or credited, please email me and I'm more than happy to do so.