a

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Secrets ~So I'm gonna give all my secrets away, well maybe one ~ Fairy's Wings & A FairyTale Pumpkin ~



Time .....


Sometimes I feel that life is passing me by, not slowly either, but with ropes of steam and spark-spattered wheels and a hoarse roar of power or terror. It's passing, yet I'm the one who's doing all the moving. ~Martin Amis, Money



It's been a while I've had any interaction with blogging friends and art groups, mainly because I have been racing against time.

Many obligations, too many to say the least and if I dare tried to cancel a few on my lengthy list my conscious would get the better of me. Besides the motherly duties, wifely duties , daughterly duties that one must abide with if you are in my opinion, a good person with a soul, then you must take heed and confront
 them head on rather than ignore them completely, they will return to haunt you , believe me, I know!


I have been quite overwhelmed, mentally that is. So much to contemplate and ponder on and not surprisingly in the long run it eventually got the better of me physically. Thankfully my son has started me on a diet these past few weeks and I've taken a personal initiative to fit in a daily walk with my Gracie; can't believe just by doing those few changes how better I feel these days. It really does curb the negative mind and that is a key secret to over coming many obstacles, not all but a good some.


And just when things were going hunky dory, it had to get a little messy once again. Where oh where shall we soon be moving to, that is the ? Too old to really be adventurous but none the less the spirit is willing to ride the warm seas, rid of arthritic knees and snow for a short while and hopefully that will be one of the options but truthfully, I can't foresee myself living anywhere colder than where I am presently living with the exception of NFLD, CA.....haha !!!

No doubt , the clock is ticking, not the biological baby timer mind you but kick the bucket timer...haha : ) Time is simply much too short and my measuring tape is nearing the 85; need to keep some of that time for me.


And some of that time has been used working on my art........





Once Upon a FairyTale  
Pumpkin



Charlotte the Spider also took the time to smell the FAIRYTALE.....PUMPKIN






Charlotte the Spider







Charlotte seems quite content to spend some of her precious sprinkling hours in the garden among the FAIRYTALE PUMPKINS


Always a charming way to spend some perfect moments creating and indulging in some fun with my mind, makes for true sanity and well being, at least for me , it works ! ; )


p.s. Oh , I almost forgot. That walk I took this morning after the rain was perfect weather for taking some pics with my camera. Trying to fit a little time into learning the darn thing!!!!


"Fairy's Wings" ~ Love the way these turned out











So now I'm on a mission to untangle the lovely web and what I can't break free of , hopefully....... 

 Time will heal what reason cannot ~ Seneca.....I sure hope so!!!


Remember, in the end 


Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils. ~Louis Hector Berlioz


So if you really want to keep this Treasure close to your heart and never lost take a moment to read this.... 


Affirmation of Time ~ by Jeffery Cannon





A Little Secret Shared ; ) 


No comments:

MIDNIGHT MARGARITAS

MIDNIGHT MARGARITAS
A place for keeping my art in larger formats

*** Sir Arthur Conan Doyle ***

*** Sir Arthur Conan Doyle ***
“Where there is no imagination there is no horror”. Arthur Conan Doyle, Sr.

*** Sir Christopher Lee ***

*** Sir Christopher Lee ***
“There are many vampires in the world today - you only have to think of the film business”

* ~ Spirit of the Night ~

* ~ Spirit of the Night ~
Soon it will be Hallows Eve...Time to create Art from the Dark Side ***Annabelle

~ Turn of the Screw ~

~ Turn of the Screw ~
A Flickr mosaic I made some time ago ~ Annabelle

WE WERE SOLDIERS

WE WERE SOLDIERS
~ Annabelle

Twilight at Sea


The Twilight Hours like birds flew by,
As lightly and as free;
Ten thousand stars were in the sky,
Ten Thousand on the sea;
For every wave with dimpled face,
That leaped upon the air,
Had caught a star in its embrace,
And held it trembling there.

Amelia Coppuck Welby

Total Pageviews

COPYRIGHT

All graphics, text and design:
copyright Anna Belanger - Annabelle


Note: If you personally hold copyright to any images or other content herein and wish it to be removed or credited, please email me and I'm more than happy to do so.