a

Saturday, April 28, 2018

Patti Page ~ Hush...Hush, Sweet Charlotte





I just discovered a great video on youtube for Hush...Hush, Sweet Charlotte. So many good actors in this movie, Bette Davis, Olivia de Havillande, Joseph Cotton, Agnes Moorehead,Bruce Dern,Victor Buono, Cecil Callaway, the list goes on.


Magnificent Old Hollywood, those were the days of Golden Classics ❣️



 I have an affection for animate spiders, especially this black one I made, Charlotte. I named her Charlotte after the spider in Charlotte's Web. 
I think she fits in perfectly in this homage to a great horror movie I adore, Hush...Hush, Sweet Charlotte starring Bette Davis and Olivia De Havillande.
Every time I take a glance at the golden hand with Charlotte the spider she takes me back to 1964. 
Oh, how I love the past!

If you have seen this great movie then you'll get the significance of the hand πŸ˜‰

Oh, and look what I found at Sally Ann in Kemptville....


'Bette Davis, Larger Then Life', she certainly was and one of my Very Favourite actors.





No comments:

MIDNIGHT MARGARITAS

MIDNIGHT MARGARITAS
A place for keeping my art in larger formats

*** Sir Arthur Conan Doyle ***

*** Sir Arthur Conan Doyle ***
“Where there is no imagination there is no horror”. Arthur Conan Doyle, Sr.

*** Sir Christopher Lee ***

*** Sir Christopher Lee ***
“There are many vampires in the world today - you only have to think of the film business”

* ~ Spirit of the Night ~

* ~ Spirit of the Night ~
Soon it will be Hallows Eve...Time to create Art from the Dark Side ***Annabelle

~ Turn of the Screw ~

~ Turn of the Screw ~
A Flickr mosaic I made some time ago ~ Annabelle

WE WERE SOLDIERS

WE WERE SOLDIERS
~ Annabelle

Twilight at Sea


The Twilight Hours like birds flew by,
As lightly and as free;
Ten thousand stars were in the sky,
Ten Thousand on the sea;
For every wave with dimpled face,
That leaped upon the air,
Had caught a star in its embrace,
And held it trembling there.

Amelia Coppuck Welby

Total Pageviews

COPYRIGHT

All graphics, text and design:
copyright Anna Belanger - Annabelle


Note: If you personally hold copyright to any images or other content herein and wish it to be removed or credited, please email me and I'm more than happy to do so.