a

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

*** Wild is the Wind ***


Here is my latest digital work for a blog banner. Kind of reminds me of a Bank Cheque...maybe $40,000,000 dollars worth....I wish!ha! Had fun creating this.


After a Desktop Publishing course, buying DreamWeaver, using an online free Photoshop trial and Polyvore I think I may just be getting it...yippe!
Just goes to show where there is a will there is a way.

I always wanted to create digital graphic work but after a bad teacher experience the scar remained with me for years until eventually it receded in the last year and thanks goes to my two wonderful kids who lately have taken a bit of their time to show their mom a few tricks they learned from their high school computer teacher. Really a good teacher is a must for one to excel and this fellow is great and I thank him for teaching my kids well and making the learning process fun. And I in turn also benefit.

3 comments:

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Hi Annabelle...you certainly are getting it!!! I would like to learn some things off you...(can I ask...is that your own background?). As usual...just an absolute delight to come over and see your creations...Hugs to you, Dzintra

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annabelle said...

Hi Dzintra,
Yes, the background is mine. I created it with an old map, added the birds and butterflies and mermaid. Graphics Fairy has lots of free royalty free graphics and I use pictures from very very old books...over hundred years old in some cases free photographs and some of my own paintings and photos. Will be happy to help but at the moment I am just learning as well so not quite fluent in all of the procedures. Glad you like the stuff; always nice to hear from you.
Hugs Annabelle

MIDNIGHT MARGARITAS

MIDNIGHT MARGARITAS
A place for keeping my art in larger formats

*** Sir Arthur Conan Doyle ***

*** Sir Arthur Conan Doyle ***
“Where there is no imagination there is no horror”. Arthur Conan Doyle, Sr.

*** Sir Christopher Lee ***

*** Sir Christopher Lee ***
“There are many vampires in the world today - you only have to think of the film business”

* ~ Spirit of the Night ~

* ~ Spirit of the Night ~
Soon it will be Hallows Eve...Time to create Art from the Dark Side ***Annabelle

~ Turn of the Screw ~

~ Turn of the Screw ~
A Flickr mosaic I made some time ago ~ Annabelle

WE WERE SOLDIERS

WE WERE SOLDIERS
~ Annabelle

Twilight at Sea


The Twilight Hours like birds flew by,
As lightly and as free;
Ten thousand stars were in the sky,
Ten Thousand on the sea;
For every wave with dimpled face,
That leaped upon the air,
Had caught a star in its embrace,
And held it trembling there.

Amelia Coppuck Welby

Total Pageviews

COPYRIGHT

All graphics, text and design:
copyright Anna Belanger - Annabelle


Note: If you personally hold copyright to any images or other content herein and wish it to be removed or credited, please email me and I'm more than happy to do so.